Pawan’s political party is not a party in the true sense. It is not a party interested in coming to power. Rather, Pawan wants to bring together a group of like minded people, about 20 or 30 members. These people will act for the people, by monitoring the activities of MP’s and MLA’s and to do that, they need to sit in the Assembly and Parliament.
Pawan Kalyan has some ideals about how political parties must run and he will be using these 20 or 30 people to ensure that promises are kept and justice is done to the people.
More details are expected to come out soon. Keep visiting 123telugu for more exclusive updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trailer of Kiara Advani’s Good Newwz receives mixed reactions
- Noted director meets Prabhas for a project
- Juicy info about Bunny-Sukumar’s next
- Star daughter’s debut film is finally out
- Naga Chaitanya happy with Venky Mama’s final copy
- Rajini wraps up dubbing for Darbar