According to reports, the makers have spent nearly 20 crores and erected a special set in Poonamallee for a never-seen-before action sequence for the film. This action sequence will begin from February 18.
Hollywood action choreographer Kenny Bates has reportedly joined the crew in Chennai along with his team to compose the fight. Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar is playing the baddie in this sci-fi thriller starring Amy Jackson as the leading lady.
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl