According to reports, the makers have spent nearly 20 crores and erected a special set in Poonamallee for a never-seen-before action sequence for the film. This action sequence will begin from February 18.
Hollywood action choreographer Kenny Bates has reportedly joined the crew in Chennai along with his team to compose the fight. Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar is playing the baddie in this sci-fi thriller starring Amy Jackson as the leading lady.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venky Mama gets a release date?
- Solid third weekend for Maharshi in Nizam
- Music directors confirm walking out of Saaho
- Priyadarshi’s Mallesham gets a release date
- Sharwanand’s next with this director?
- Star hero’s father passes away