The shooting for legendary auteur Mani Ratnam’s ongoing film, Nawaab, (Chekka Chivantha Vaanam in Tamil) has been underway in Abu Dhabi for the last three weeks. The film’s lead have been taking part in the latest schedule.
It’s well-known that acclaimed Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi will be seen in an important role in Nawaab. Vijay has wrapped up shooting for his part recently. Interacting with the media, the actor described his experience of working with Mani Ratnam as a “huge honor”. “Expect the unexpected in Mani sir’s Chekka Chivantha Vaanam,” said Vijay Sethupathi.
Nawaab is a social thriller and the film’s plot revolves around a nuclear plant. Aravind Swami, Simbu, Arun Vijay, Aditi Rao Hydari, Aishwarya Rajesh, Dayana and Jyothika play lead roles. AR Rahman is composing the music and Santhosh Sivan is cranking the camera.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood hero’s Tamil debut film gets an OTT release in Telugu
- Poll : Will KGF2 live up to the sky-high expectations?
- Film industry’s initiative to save young girls from fake casting calls
- Viral rumor on NTR’s next film put to rest
- Murugadoss to rope in this music director for his next?
- Samantha gets nostalgic about Oh! Baby