The shooting for legendary auteur Mani Ratnam’s ongoing film, Nawaab, (Chekka Chivantha Vaanam in Tamil) has been underway in Abu Dhabi for the last three weeks. The film’s lead have been taking part in the latest schedule.
It’s well-known that acclaimed Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi will be seen in an important role in Nawaab. Vijay has wrapped up shooting for his part recently. Interacting with the media, the actor described his experience of working with Mani Ratnam as a “huge honor”. “Expect the unexpected in Mani sir’s Chekka Chivantha Vaanam,” said Vijay Sethupathi.
Nawaab is a social thriller and the film’s plot revolves around a nuclear plant. Aravind Swami, Simbu, Arun Vijay, Aditi Rao Hydari, Aishwarya Rajesh, Dayana and Jyothika play lead roles. AR Rahman is composing the music and Santhosh Sivan is cranking the camera.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh and family return after Europe holiday
- After Hippi, Karthikeya vows to bounce back with Guna 369
- Solid deal for Rakshasudu’s Hindi dubbing & Telugu satellite rights
- Neil wraps up his part for Saaho; Shares an emotional post
- Teaser for Arjun Reddy Tamil remake impresses this time
- Sharwanand injured on 96’s set; To undergo surgery