The shooting for legendary auteur Mani Ratnam’s ongoing film, Nawaab, (Chekka Chivantha Vaanam in Tamil) has been underway in Abu Dhabi for the last three weeks. The film’s lead have been taking part in the latest schedule.
It’s well-known that acclaimed Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi will be seen in an important role in Nawaab. Vijay has wrapped up shooting for his part recently. Interacting with the media, the actor described his experience of working with Mani Ratnam as a “huge honor”. “Expect the unexpected in Mani sir’s Chekka Chivantha Vaanam,” said Vijay Sethupathi.
Nawaab is a social thriller and the film’s plot revolves around a nuclear plant. Aravind Swami, Simbu, Arun Vijay, Aditi Rao Hydari, Aishwarya Rajesh, Dayana and Jyothika play lead roles. AR Rahman is composing the music and Santhosh Sivan is cranking the camera.
- Temper’s Hindi remake delays Ranveer, Deepika’s honeymoon
- Indian2’s shoot to be delayed by another week
- India’s Village Rockstars out of Oscar race
- Sai Pallavi is the soul of Maari 2 : Dhanush
- Pressnote : Watch Antariksham or Padi Padi Leche Manasu in Regal & AMC for free