Ever since Express Raja was announced as a Sankranthi release, there were so many questions raised as to why the makers are taking the risk of releasing the flick amidst biggie’s like Nannaku Prematho, Dictator and Soggade Chinni Nayana.
Proving everyone wrong, the comic caper has come out successful and has been declared a huge hit. The film is growing from strength to strength with each passing day and will break even by this Monday itself.
What ever collections the film collects post Monday will end up as huge profits for all those associated with the film. Director Merlapaka Gandhi’s hilarious narration and ample entertainment have created a huge buzz at the box office. With the success of this film Sharwanand has scored a hatrick and consolidated his star power in the industry.
- Tollywood bigwigs to resolve MAA tussle
- Young heroine to be seen in another middle-aged role
- Acclaimed star hero to share screen space with his son
- Thumping response for Rajamouli’s call for #RRRTitle
- Director’s tweet leaves Mahesh’s fans excited
- Samantha opens up about motherhood