The shooting for Nani’s upcoming family entertainer, Tuck Jagadish, was stalled recently after a crew member tested positive for COVID-19. After a few days of gap, the shooting resumed today.
But this time, Tuck Jagadish’s makers are leaving no chance for further spread of the virus on sets. This morning, the film’s director Shiva Nirvana tweeted a video wherein the entire set was being thoroughly sanitized. The rest of the shooting will be carried out after following all the safety norms.
Ritu Varma and Aishwarya Rajesh are the leading ladies in Tuck Jagadish. Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi are jointly bankrolling this project.
— Shiva nirvana (@ShivaNirvana) October 22, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi and Acharya: Sonu Sood opens up about his experience
- Sanjay Dutt lands in Hyderabad for KGF 2’s final schedule
- Exclusive Interview : Director Trinadh – Meka Suri 2 will be a thrilling experience
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers shocked with this contestant’s following
- Samantha, Shriya and Ramya Krishna paired with KRR
- Bigg Boss 4 – Strong contestant breaks down in fear or elimination