The shooting for Nani’s upcoming family entertainer, Tuck Jagadish, was stalled recently after a crew member tested positive for COVID-19. After a few days of gap, the shooting resumed today.
But this time, Tuck Jagadish’s makers are leaving no chance for further spread of the virus on sets. This morning, the film’s director Shiva Nirvana tweeted a video wherein the entire set was being thoroughly sanitized. The rest of the shooting will be carried out after following all the safety norms.
Ritu Varma and Aishwarya Rajesh are the leading ladies in Tuck Jagadish. Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi are jointly bankrolling this project.
— Shiva nirvana (@ShivaNirvana) October 22, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next
- Vakeel Saab’s director clears a big rumour
- I’m not hospitalized, says Vinaya Vidheya Rama actor
- Whopping budget for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy’s set
- Nagarjuna shares screen space with Big B and Regina in a new TVC
- Saaho, Hari Hara Veera Mallu actors test COVID positive