According to latest reports, to boost the revenues further, the makers have decided to include an extra song in the movie which was originally omitted during the release. This song ‘Ko Kodi’ was sung by Hariharan. GAV’s revenues was boosted by the timing of its release which coincided with the Dasara vacations.
Articles that might interest you:
- Curiosity builds up over Ruler’s teaser
- Nagarjuna’s role revealed in Brahmastra
- Kalyan Ram going all out for his next
- Mani Sharma starts composing for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Juicy info on Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crazy teaser
- Acclaimed actress all set for her fourth sports drama