Fun and Frustration, the Victory Venkatesh and Varun Tej’s multi-starrer, has turned out to be the surprise hit of this Sankranthi season. The film collected nearly Rs 40 crore worldwide share and is all set to enter the Rs 50 crore club by this weekend.
On Friday, in Krishna district, F2 collected Rs 32.77 lakh share, taking its 7-day total to Rs 3.12 crores. On the other hand, Ram Charan’s Vinaya Vidheya Rama collected Rs 7.82 crore share. The film’s total 8-day Krishna share is Rs 3.53 crores. Finally, Balakrishna’s NTR Kathanayakudu collected Rs 1.66 lakh share on Friday, ending up with a 10-day total of Rs 1.34 crores in the Krishna region.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star hero’s son is a fan of Thalapathy Vijay
- Chay, Sunil’s Tadakha being remade in Bollywood
- Interesting details about VV Vinayak’s hero debut film
- Varun Tej opens about Antariksham’s failure
- Sye Raa Trailer- Celeb Reactions
- Gang Leader’s latest US collections