Fun and Frustration, the Victory Venkatesh and Varun Tej’s multi-starrer, has turned out to be the surprise hit of this Sankranthi season. The film collected nearly Rs 40 crore worldwide share and is all set to enter the Rs 50 crore club by this weekend.
On Friday, in Krishna district, F2 collected Rs 32.77 lakh share, taking its 7-day total to Rs 3.12 crores. On the other hand, Ram Charan’s Vinaya Vidheya Rama collected Rs 7.82 crore share. The film’s total 8-day Krishna share is Rs 3.53 crores. Finally, Balakrishna’s NTR Kathanayakudu collected Rs 1.66 lakh share on Friday, ending up with a 10-day total of Rs 1.34 crores in the Krishna region.
Articles that might interest you:
- Unique feat: Keerthy Suresh to reprise her mother’s role in a crazy remake
- Post divorce, Kotha Bangaru Lokam actress hopes to find love again
- Shraddha Kapoor’s latest statement on her marriage
- Brahmanandam to leave the audience in tears in this special film
- Pawan Kalyan’s chartered flight travel becomes a hot topic
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo continues its steady run in the US