RX100, this small film has been creating waves ever since it released yesterday. The film lived up to all the pre-release hype and opened huge across the Telugu states despite heavy rains. RX100 performed quite well even in the overseas market. The word of mouth among movie lovers is overwhelming.
On day one, RX100 collected a fabulous theatrical share of Rs 1.42 Cr in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The Rest of India and Overseas collections will be updated as and when available. Sold for a nominal Rs 2.70 crore, RX100 is expected to collect over Rs 15 crore share in its full run. Below is RX100’s day 1 AP & T collections breakdown:
|Nizam||Rs 65 Lks|
|Ceded||Rs 20 Lks|
|Nellore||Rs 4 Lks|
|Guntur||Rs 9 Lks|
|Krishna||Rs 8.44 Lks|
|West||Rs 7.32 Lks|
|East||Rs 13.69 Lks|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 14 Lks|
|Total Day 1 AP & TG||Rs 1.42 Cr|
Newcomers Kartikeya and Payal Rajput have won everyone’s hearts with their performances. Debutant director Ajay Bhupathi has impressed everyone with his work. Ashok Reddy Gummadikonda has produced this intense romantic drama.
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes