RX100, this small film has been creating waves ever since it released yesterday. The film lived up to all the pre-release hype and opened huge across the Telugu states despite heavy rains. RX100 performed quite well even in the overseas market. The word of mouth among movie lovers is overwhelming.
On day one, RX100 collected a fabulous theatrical share of Rs 1.42 Cr in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The Rest of India and Overseas collections will be updated as and when available. Sold for a nominal Rs 2.70 crore, RX100 is expected to collect over Rs 15 crore share in its full run. Below is RX100’s day 1 AP & T collections breakdown:
|Nizam||Rs 65 Lks|
|Ceded||Rs 20 Lks|
|Nellore||Rs 4 Lks|
|Guntur||Rs 9 Lks|
|Krishna||Rs 8.44 Lks|
|West||Rs 7.32 Lks|
|East||Rs 13.69 Lks|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 14 Lks|
|Total Day 1 AP & TG||Rs 1.42 Cr|
Newcomers Kartikeya and Payal Rajput have won everyone’s hearts with their performances. Debutant director Ajay Bhupathi has impressed everyone with his work. Ashok Reddy Gummadikonda has produced this intense romantic drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka’s Nishabhdam postponed-Here is the new date
- Vijay Sethupathi in yet another Mega film?
- After Nagarjuna, Kamal Haasan associates with much-awaited biopic
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog?
- Veteran Bollywood hero’s son all set for Tollywood debut
- Bollywood actress is excited to work with Prabhas