Young hero Vishwak Sen turned director with the intense crime drama, Falaknuma Das. The film is an official remake of the Malayalam crime drama, Angamaly Diaries. Ever since its release, Falaknuma Das has been in news for all sorts of news and this in turn has helped the film’s box-office prospects, especially in Nizam.
In its opening week, in Nizam, Falaknuma Das has collected a distributor share of Rs 2.25 crores. The film is expected to touch the Rs 3 crore share mark in Nizam by the end of its full run. The film withstood a tough competition from Maharshi and NGK and packed a punch at the box-office.
Articles that might interest you:
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Chandni Chowdary shuts her troller in a solid manner
- Sankranthi 2021- Fight for more theatres starts between these two biggies
- Allu Arjun’s intro fight in Pushpa to evoke goosebumps
- Lockdown Review : Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare- Hindi film on Netflix
- Not KGF but Sanjay Dutt to shoot for this biggie next?