Acclaimed Mollywood crime drama, Angamaly Diaries, has been remade in Telugu as Falaknuma Das. Apart from playing the main lead, Vishwak Sen had also directed and produced the movie. The film released last Friday to average reviews, but the box-office collections in Hyderabad and other major centres in Nizam are pretty encouraging.
On Sunday, Falaknuma Das collected a share of Rs 44 lakhs. The film’s total first weekend Nizam share is Rs 1.67 crore. The film’s true potential will be tested today as the week commences. The fact that Suriya’s NGK has failed to set the cash registers ringing is helping Falaknuma Das a great deal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yesudas heartbroken for not seeing SP Balasubrahmanyam one last time
- I didn’t pay SP Balu’s hospital bills: Venkaiah Naidu’s daughter Deepa Venkat
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot
- Sonu Sood to join Alludu Adhurs shoot soon
- Bigg Boss 4: Emotions galore as Devi Nagavalli exits the house
- Rajasekhar to romance a relatively young actress in his next