The grand pre-release event of Ram Charan’s forthcoming action thriller, Dhruva, took place last night. Speaking on the occasion, Charan said that while the actual gods are invisible to human beings, Mega fans are like the gods on earth.
Expressing his gratitude for fans’ unconditional love, Charan said that Mega heroes are offering only entertainment to their fans, but fans are showering them with fame, money and love in turn.
Charan also downplayed the hype surrounding his hard work in building a six-pack body for Dhruva and said that he worked with the same approach he has been following for all his movies and that it would have been a huge mistake if he didn’t do justice to his character in Dhruva. Dhruva is slated to hit the screens on December 9th.
- Top-notch Indian technician joins Avengers team
- Bollywood actress is a rage even before her first film
- Kangana starts learning Tamil for Jayalalitha biopic
- Mohan Babu formally joins YCP
- Jayaprada joins BJP
- RX100’s Hindi remake finds its lead actress