On February 24, 2018, leaving millions of her fans and well-wishers across the world heartbroken, legendary diva Sridevi breathed her last due to accidental drowning in a bathtub at a five star hotel in Dubai. Her funeral took place on the 28th of February last year.
Today marks the first death anniversary of this star heroine. Family members, fans and several celebrities from all the film industries across the country who are yet to come to terms with Sridevi’s death are grieving over the irreplaceable loss after her passing away. Special prayers are being offered in the actress’ memory.
Articles that might interest you:
- Payal Rajput reveals her most favorite among her heroes
- On Republic Day, Mahesh Babu pays tributes to soldiers
- Tamannaah’s exercise schedule is jaw-dropping
- Mahesh Babu to undergo knee surgery?
- Sai Tej’s heroine in Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog
- Tamannaah reveals her dream role