This year’s Sankranthi winner, Fun and Frustration, is heading towards the Rs 50 crore share milestone. The film’s success function was held in style tonight. Speaking at the event, one of the film’s heroes, Venkatesh, thanked his fans and audiences for making the film a super hit.
“After almost 10 years I went to a theater and watched my movie (F2) with fans. I was moved to tears seeing the way fans received my comic performance after a longtime and of course the movie too,” said Venky. The senior went on to say that his co-stars – Varun Tej, Tamannaah and Mehreen, were fabulous in the movie and also thanked director Anil Ravipudi and Dil Raju.
Articles that might interest you:
- Upasana heads to world’s most prestigious B-school!
- After Olympic medalist, Varun Tej to train under Indian boxing champ
- Experienced a new sense of euphoria: Mahesh on SLN’s success
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s WW 1st week share: A massive non-Baahubali feat
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s record 8-day worldwide share
- Rana, Sai Pallavi shooting in the God’s Own Country