This year’s Sankranthi winner, Fun and Frustration, is heading towards the Rs 50 crore share milestone. The film’s success function was held in style tonight. Speaking at the event, one of the film’s heroes, Venkatesh, thanked his fans and audiences for making the film a super hit.
“After almost 10 years I went to a theater and watched my movie (F2) with fans. I was moved to tears seeing the way fans received my comic performance after a longtime and of course the movie too,” said Venky. The senior went on to say that his co-stars – Varun Tej, Tamannaah and Mehreen, were fabulous in the movie and also thanked director Anil Ravipudi and Dil Raju.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas to join Radhe Shyam shooting from next week
- RGV’s next film to get a massive release
- I love Pawan Kalyan, that’s why I criticized him: Prakash Raj
- Star Bollywood heroine in NTR-Koratala Siva film?
- Gunasekhar to resume Shaakuntalam’s shoot after false COVID diagnosis
- Vijay’s young look goes viral from his upcoming film