The much-awaited single, ‘Ammadu Let’s Do Kummudu’, from Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly anticipated comeback movie, Khaidi No.150, is out and it left Mega fans going nostalgic about Chiru’s golden times as a mass hero.
The song, penned and sung by music composer Devi Sri Prasad himself along with Ranina Reddy is full of cheeky lines and peppy, mass beats, making it an instant chartbuster. Fans are visualising Chiru’s trademark mercurial dance moves and are excitedly waiting for the film’s release.
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December
- 2.0 fever catching up big time
- Star heroine plays a bartender in her next
- Vijay’s Sarkar continues its impressive show