The much-awaited single, ‘Ammadu Let’s Do Kummudu’, from Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly anticipated comeback movie, Khaidi No.150, is out and it left Mega fans going nostalgic about Chiru’s golden times as a mass hero.
The song, penned and sung by music composer Devi Sri Prasad himself along with Ranina Reddy is full of cheeky lines and peppy, mass beats, making it an instant chartbuster. Fans are visualising Chiru’s trademark mercurial dance moves and are excitedly waiting for the film’s release.
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next