Pushpa is a film that so many are waiting for as it marks the Hindi debut of Allu Arjun. The film is already halfway through but was halted when Bunny tested positive for the virus.
Now, since yesterday, news has been going around that Pushpa will be made in two parts. Ever since this news went viral, fans were not at all happy. Some harsh comments were seen on social media about the film and its outcome.
Some fans feel that making the film in two parts will be suicidal. Pushpa is directed by Sukumar and he takes a lot of time to make his films. Let’s see what happens in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Hindi producer eyes Rashmika for his film?
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- National award-winning stunt co-ordinators join Kamal-Lokesh’s Vikram