Will Tollywood witness yet another multi-starrer in future? If the latest buzz is anything to go by, a multi-starrer in the combination of Pawan Kalyan and Ravi Teja could materialize later this year and producer Ram Talluri, who’s a close friend of both Pawan and Ravi Teja, may bankroll the film.
For the last couple of days, spculations are rife that the Powerstar and Mass Maharaj may act in the Telugu remake of the critically acclaimed Tamil thriller, Vikram Vedha. The Tamil version had Vijay Sethupathi and Madhavan playing gangster and policeman respectively.
Even as an official announcement is awaited in this regard, Pawan and Ravi Teja’s fans are eagerly awaiting the project to materialize.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamil actor for Chay’s next?
- Sanjay Dutt to join KGF 2’s shoot from this date?
- Sai Pallavi turns down Pawan’s film despite fat paycheck?
- Poll : Who according to you is the best Bigg Boss host?
- Sharwanand’s stylish look in a new photoshoot
- Bigg Boss makers end the suspense; Here’s the host for this weekend