Will Tollywood witness yet another multi-starrer in future? If the latest buzz is anything to go by, a multi-starrer in the combination of Pawan Kalyan and Ravi Teja could materialize later this year and producer Ram Talluri, who’s a close friend of both Pawan and Ravi Teja, may bankroll the film.
For the last couple of days, spculations are rife that the Powerstar and Mass Maharaj may act in the Telugu remake of the critically acclaimed Tamil thriller, Vikram Vedha. The Tamil version had Vijay Sethupathi and Madhavan playing gangster and policeman respectively.
Even as an official announcement is awaited in this regard, Pawan and Ravi Teja’s fans are eagerly awaiting the project to materialize.
Articles that might interest you:
- Let’s lit fireworks up: Thaman on Mahesh Babu’s birthday ‘Blaster’ from SVP
- Latest number from Nithin’s Maestro sounds peppy
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44
- Maha Samudram’s Rambha tribute song promo out; Full song out soon
- Vivaha Bhojanambu Trailer – Situational comedy looks interesting
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?