Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru has been scheduled to hit screens on January 12 as a Sankranthi festive treat for fans. Mahesh is playing the role of an Army Major in the movie and he seems to be highly confident about the film’s success.
Mahesh inaugurated a jewellery store in Vijayawada yesterday. Addressing thousands of his fans on this occasion, Mahesh first thanked his fans for their love and respect. Talking about Sarileru Neekevvaru, Mahesh said that each and every fan of his will be proud of the film.
Sarileru Neekevvaru has Rashmika Mandanna and Vijayashanthi in key roles. The film is being directed by Anil Ravipudi and produced by Anil Sunkara. Dil Raju and Mahesh Babu are jointly presenting the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from George Reddy
- Thalapathy64 to be wrapped up by Feb
- YS Jagan was a big fan of this top Tollywood hero
- Title and first look of Vikram’s next to be out on this day?
- Allu Arjun rings in daughter’s birthday in Dubai
- Krishnam Raju’s latest update on his health