Sandalwood starlet Nabha Natesh is all set for her Tollywood debut with Sudheer Babu’s maiden home production, Nannu Dochukunduvate. The film is gearing up for a grand release on September 21, and the pre-release buzz for the movie has been quite positive.
Not many are aware that Nabha Natesh was featured among the top 11 contestants at the Femina Miss India South 2013. She had made her acting debut with Sandalwood superstar Shivarajkumar’s 2015 blockbuster, Vajrakaya. Nannu Dochukunduvate and Adhugo directors RS Naidu and Ravi Babu had cast Nabha in their movies after seeing her performance in a few Kannada flicks.
Nabha is eager to make her presence felt in Tollywood, and is hoping for a big break with Nannu Dochukunduvate this Friday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles
- Transgender actress in Rajinikanth’s next
- Hindi actor’s role revealed in Darbar
- Grand event to celebrate Maharshi’s 50 day run
- Sye Raa wraps up its shoot