The latest we hear from the trade is that the film has crossed the 17 crore mark in Nizam and will easily touch 20 crores. This is massive money as the film is made only on a budget of 13 cores.
All the distributors have seen double the profits for this film which has been superbly directed by Shekhar Kammula. Sai Pallavi’s stand out performance in the film is the major reason for the film’s success.
- Bollywood star to bounce back with Sai-Kajal’s Sita
- Stalwart actor uninstalls WhatsApp to ‘reclaim happiness’
- Bollywood film body announces complete ban on Pak artistes
- Rakul explains why she blasted her Twitter troll
- Mammootty’s Malayalam gangster drama to release in Telugu