The latest we hear from the trade is that the film has crossed the 17 crore mark in Nizam and will easily touch 20 crores. This is massive money as the film is made only on a budget of 13 cores.
All the distributors have seen double the profits for this film which has been superbly directed by Shekhar Kammula. Sai Pallavi’s stand out performance in the film is the major reason for the film’s success.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna gearing up for action-packed Akhanda schedule
- Budget for Dhanush-Shekhar Kammula film revealed?
- Chiranjeevi praises YS Jagan for record-breaking vaccination drive
- Aadi Sai Kumar’s next gets an interesting title
- Poll : Which of these recent Telugu films should be remade in Hindi?
- Suresh Production in big plans for the current future