The latest we hear from the trade is that the film has crossed the 17 crore mark in Nizam and will easily touch 20 crores. This is massive money as the film is made only on a budget of 13 cores.
All the distributors have seen double the profits for this film which has been superbly directed by Shekhar Kammula. Sai Pallavi’s stand out performance in the film is the major reason for the film’s success.
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December
- 2.0 fever catching up big time