It’s been a common practice for most of the Mumbai actresses who work in South Indian movies to hire key technicians like make-up artists, costume and hair stylists etc from Mumbai at premium charges.
Owing to their craze amongst fans down South, even the producers give in to the actresses’ demands and end up with burnt pockets. However, RK Selvamani, the newly elected President of the Film Employees Federation of South India (FEFSI), has taken a few tough decisions that may irk the Mumbai heroines.
FEFSI’s new committee announced that Mumbai heroines can no longer avail the services of Mumbai technicians while acting in Tamil movies and that the producers will select technicians who are members of FEFSI.
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Fans threaten to boycott star hero’s film
- Nag ropes in talented composer for Manmadhudu sequel
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?