There has been a lot of debate whether Telugu film industry will shift its base from Hyderabad, ever since the bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh was confirmed. While some producers have stated that some people in film industry might move to either Vizag or Chennai, there’s a huge section in the industry which denies any such development in near future.
When Nagarjuna was asked this question in a recent interview, he clarified saying, “Annapurna Studios was established in Hyderabad in 1974 and it wasn’t until 1990 that almost everyone moved to Hyderabad. I don’t think film industry will move away from Hyderabad anytime soon because it’s not enough to build studios to make films. We need a lot of skilled labour and good technicians to make films. Human resource is a big factor and all that is available in Hyderabad right now.”
Meanwhile, the actor is awaiting the release of Manam which will hit the screens on May 23. Directed by Vikram Kumar, the film also stars ANR, Naga Chaitanya, Samantha and Shriya Saran.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s swim time with Gautam and Sitara
- Bigg Boss 4 gets a tentative launch date?
- Shivani Rajasekhar to finally make her acting debut
- Sonu Sood’s massive humanitarian gesture for over 12,000 migrants
- Prakash Raj lends a helping hand to migrant workers
- Ilaiyaraaja gets emotional with the sudden demise of his associate