Film industries across the country came to an abrupt standstill after the Government of India announced the lockdown to prevent the Coronavirus outbreak. Needless to say, the move has adversely impacted thousands of daily wage workers and small time actors, technicians and even producers.
With the lockdown waiting to be lifted in the first week of May, there is a hope among the film bodies that all the production formalities will resume somewhere around mid or end of May. But it looks like no shootings will take place until July end.
Yesterday, the Telugu Film Producer’s Council members met each other via a video conference to guage the situation. The general opinion was that the shootings may resume in a full-fledged manner only in the end of July, as the may allow only 20 to 25 crew members on a film set, which is impossible with any medium or high Bbudget movie. We will have to wait until May first week for more clarity in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajeev and Suma Kanakala’s son all set to turn hero
- Female lead locked for Tiger Shroff’s next
- Rashmika’s impressive display of strength
- No truth in star heroine’s comeback news
- Hansika’s landmark film wraps up its shoot
- Radhe Shyam’s team all set to return to Hyderabad