In this section, we at 123telugu will give our readers some interesting info about Indian films. Be it the actors, technicians, iconic scenes, action, making, box office, and music, we will ask you a question related to it.
Today’s question is about an actress who was born in Bangalore and did her first film in Telugu. She went on to become a popular actress in Hindi and is also turned famous with various controversies. Who is this star? Answer the question in the comments section below and we will reveal the right answer later in the evening.
The right answer is none other than Rhea Chakraborthy. She was born in Bangalore to an army father. Rhea made her debut with the Telugu films Tuneega Tuneega and is no put behind bars in the drub abuse and Sushanth’s death case.
Articles that might interest you:
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who is related to Lata Mangeshkar
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who was the first choice for Pokkiri?
- Film Trivia : Guess the Indian star heroine who was born in Denmark?
- Film Trivia : Guess this Telugu actor who trained in New York Film Academy?
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who rejected four big Bollywood biggies?
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who has the same qualification as his wife?