For the last few months, various political parties and common people of Andhra Pradesh have been demanding the centre to accord the promised special status to the state. Of late, several protestors and activists have been demanding film stars to voice their support for the special status demand.
AP Film, Theatre and TV Development Corporation’s Chairman and senior producer Ambika Krishna today said that film and TV stars will take part in a 1-day protest demanding the special status. While the TV artistes will stage a protest in New Delhi, the film stars will take part in a one-day protest and Padayatra in Amaravati on the 22nd of April.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bheeshma’s solid run in the US; All set for half-a-million-dollar feat
- Donald Trump tweets Baahubali meme
- Poll : Which of these characters created by Sukumar is your favorite?
- Samantha to make her debut as a reality show host?
- Maruthi penning a script for this young star?
- Senior director’s daughters to turn producers