After 8 long years, director Harish Shankar will be joining forces with his Gabbar Singh star Pawan Kalyan for yet another film. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling this crazy project and the shooting will commence later this year. Needless to say, expectations on the Gabbar Singh duo’s latest collaboration are sky-high among fans.
And Harish Shankar’s statement in a latest interview will take these expectations a notch higher. He assured that fans will definitely experience whatever they are expecting from this film. “Pawan Kalyan’s role will be quite energetic and the film will be a treat for fans. They will surely watch the movie multiple times,” Harish said.
The director also rubbished the rumors that he is planning to direct a quickie before kick-starting Pawan’s film. “I am channeling all my energies to my film with Pawan Kalyan,” he said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ananya Panday feels lucky to be acting with Vijay Deverakonda
- Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya trends across India
- Anand Deverakonda keen on doing performance oriented roles
- Boyapati in search of main villain for Balayya
- Alia Bhatt buys new house close to Ranbir’s residence
- Janhvi Kapoor’s south remake to be shot in record time