Hero Mahesh Babu has just made an exciting statement. He took to Twitter to celebrate 10 years of Khaleja. “Khaleja turns 10!! Reinvented myself as an actor!! Will remain a special one!! All thanks to my good friend and the brilliant Trivikram. Looking forward to our next. Very soon,” Mahesh tweeted.
Needless to say, Mahesh’s tweet has left his and Trivikram’s fans thrilled. The actor-filmmaker duo had collaborated twice so far, on Athadu and Khaleja. Their hattrick film has been in the news since several years. All eyes ate on the official announcement regarding this crazy project which may become a reality in a couple of years.
Khaleja turns 10!! Reinvented myself as an actor!! Will remain a special one!! All thanks to my good friend and the brilliant Trivikram… Looking forward to our next… very soon 😎😎😎 pic.twitter.com/X1aPwTGpEF
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) October 7, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy buzz: Balayya-Boyapati to collaborate for a prestigious project?
- Allu Arjun to shoot for Pushpa in Vizag
- Finally, Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Vakeel Saab’s shoot
- Talented actress signed on for Pelli SandaD
- Business in full swing for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Buzz: Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena to release during this time