Actor Prakash Raj feels that movies are only a small part of his life. This is a surprising statement to make for a man who has been working in south cinema for almost two decades. Prakash Raj made this statement in an interview given to Times of India.
“Cinema is only 5% of my life. It is a profession I like and it is the language I speak”, he was quoted as saying. The actor reportedly likes to spend the rest of his time with family, farming, cooking and reading.
Speaking of cooking, this is one activity that Prakash Raj greatly cherishes and it has prompted him to make the film ‘Ulavacharu Biryani’, which is getting ready for a release very soon. The film is a remake of the Malayalam film ‘Salt and Pepper’.
Articles that might interest you:
- Evaru turns out to be a hugely profitable film
- Evaru’s latest Nizam share
- Interesting update on NKR’s Entha Manchivadavuraa
- Valmiki girl all set for Kannada debut
- Sai Dharam Tej to team up with Tamil director?
- Kajal to team up with this star hero after 7 years?