Union minister for Information & Broadcasting M Venkaiah Naidu said that films should have a strong message for the welfare of our society. Speaking at the inaugural event of IFFI, Goa, the minister said that cinema has the ability to impact the lives of common people.
Venkaiah Naidu further said that at least 2,000 movies are being made throughout the country each year and that a movie is being launched every 4, 5 hours. The minister went on to appeal to the filmmakers to highlight Indian culture and traditions in their movies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran filmmaker praises remix song!
- Review : Pandu Gadi Photo Studio – Senseless comedy
- Teaser of Balakrishna’s next to be out this Dussehra?
- Bigg Boss- This contestant to be eliminated tomorrow?
- Pooja Hegde elated with response for Gaddalakonda Ganesh
- Tough fight on to bag Sye Raa’s Nizam rights