Union minister for Information & Broadcasting M Venkaiah Naidu said that films should have a strong message for the welfare of our society. Speaking at the inaugural event of IFFI, Goa, the minister said that cinema has the ability to impact the lives of common people.
Venkaiah Naidu further said that at least 2,000 movies are being made throughout the country each year and that a movie is being launched every 4, 5 hours. The minister went on to appeal to the filmmakers to highlight Indian culture and traditions in their movies.
- It’s official: Krish to direct ‘NTR’
- Press Note : Tej I Love you” Overseas Release by Magnus Media
- Nela Ticket’s day one collections
- Acclaimed actor’s directorial debut soon in offing
- Interesting update about NTR-Trivikram’s overseas release