Union minister for Information & Broadcasting M Venkaiah Naidu said that films should have a strong message for the welfare of our society. Speaking at the inaugural event of IFFI, Goa, the minister said that cinema has the ability to impact the lives of common people.
Venkaiah Naidu further said that at least 2,000 movies are being made throughout the country each year and that a movie is being launched every 4, 5 hours. The minister went on to appeal to the filmmakers to highlight Indian culture and traditions in their movies.
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero
- Sai Dharam Tej’s co-star to shake a leg with Bollywood’s dancing sensation
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong