Union minister for Information & Broadcasting M Venkaiah Naidu said that films should have a strong message for the welfare of our society. Speaking at the inaugural event of IFFI, Goa, the minister said that cinema has the ability to impact the lives of common people.
Venkaiah Naidu further said that at least 2,000 movies are being made throughout the country each year and that a movie is being launched every 4, 5 hours. The minister went on to appeal to the filmmakers to highlight Indian culture and traditions in their movies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood technician joins Nani-Sudheer’s V
- Srikanth reprises NTR in Manchu Vishnu’s Chadarangam
- Mahesh Babu reveals his most shocking experience with fans
- Karan Johar denies the rumors on his next
- Kiara Advani’s Netflix film trailer makes a big splash
- Stage set for NTR-Trivikram film’s announcement