The final schedule of Gopichand’s upcoming action adventure began today in Hyderabad. With this schedule, except for the songs, the entire film’s shooting will be wrapped up. Gopichand and Taapsee are playing the lead roles. Chandrasekhar Yeleti is directing the film and BVSN Prasad is producing it. It’s been almost a year since the film’s shooting began and the film unit has gone to exotic locales in Ladakh to shoot some crucial action episodes for the film. The story is said to be about a common man who goes on a treasure hunt. For the first time in his career, Chandrasekhar Yeleti is expermenting with a lot of visual effects and the film’s climax is said to be a major highlight. More details about the film’s crew and cast are awaited. Shamdat is the cinematographer. The film will release in summer this year.
- Poll : What did you think of Subramanyapuram’s trailer?
- Case filed against noted actor
- Sarkar Tamil version finally breaches $1M mark
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- What next for Sreenu Vaitla?