Finally, after 11 months since the film’s shoot was stalled due to the lockdown, Puri Jagannadh and Vijay Deverakonda’s pan-India sports drama, Liger, is all set to resume its shoot today. The film’s new schedule will kick-start in Mumbai.
Liger’s co-producer Charmee took to Instagram last night and made the much-awaited announcement on Liger’s new schedule. She shared a few pictures of her and Puri partying with the film’s leading lady Ananya Panday and her parents Chunky Panday and Bhavana Panday at their Mumbai residence. “Beautiful evening with gorgeous people at most beautiful home. Was Much required before we kick start our crazy schedule from tomorrow,” Charmee posted.
Meanwhile, Liger’s release date will be out at 8:14 AM this morning. The film will be releasing in all the four major South Indian languages and Hindi. Puri Jagannadh, Charmee, Karan Johar and Apoorva Mehta are jointly producing Liger.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay-Raashi Khanna’s Thank You wrapped up
- Sundeep Kishan locks an interesting bilingual
- Suriya going the Pawan Kalyan way- Deets inside
- This is when NTR and Charan meet in RRR
- Katrina Kaif to romance Vijay Devarakonda?
- Trivikram to make solid money with Mahesh’s film?