Here comes an exciting update for all Pawan Kalyan fans. After taking a break for over 7 months due to the lockdown, the actor will finally resume the shooting for his much-awaited courtroom drama, Vakeel Saab, from October 23. The film’s shooting is already underway in Hyderabad.
Vakeel Saab is an official remake of the acclaimed Bollywood film, Pink. Pawan reprises the lawyer’s role originally portrayed by Amitabh Bachchan in the Hindi version. Needless to say, expectations on this film among fans and trade circles are humongous.
Anjali, Nivetha Thomas and Ananya Nagalla will be seen in lead roles in Vakeel Saab, while Shruti Haasan plays an extended cameo. This Sriram Venu directorial is being produced by Dil Raju and Boney Kapoor. Thaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR’s release date announcement on the way?
- Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha postponed; Here’s the new release date
- Pawan’s Republic speech: Film Chamber thanks AP, TS govts
- Photo Moment: Prabhas poses with his extended family
- Akhanda locks Sankranthi release?
- I will give you a heartfelt response after MAA elections: Mohan Babu tells Pawan Kalyan