Here comes an exciting update for all Pawan Kalyan fans. After taking a break for over 7 months due to the lockdown, the actor will finally resume the shooting for his much-awaited courtroom drama, Vakeel Saab, from October 23. The film’s shooting is already underway in Hyderabad.
Vakeel Saab is an official remake of the acclaimed Bollywood film, Pink. Pawan reprises the lawyer’s role originally portrayed by Amitabh Bachchan in the Hindi version. Needless to say, expectations on this film among fans and trade circles are humongous.
Anjali, Nivetha Thomas and Ananya Nagalla will be seen in lead roles in Vakeel Saab, while Shruti Haasan plays an extended cameo. This Sriram Venu directorial is being produced by Dil Raju and Boney Kapoor. Thaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun in plans to announce the release date of his next?
- South heroine to romance Prabhas in Adipurush?
- Chiru’s touching and adorable tweet on his ‘Siddha’ Ram Charan
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Nagarjuna’s Bangarraju
- Audience will experience the real ambience of mud race with ‘Muddy’ – Dr. Praghabhal
- Ali Reza speaks high about Nag and Wild Dog