With Rajini’s long delayed absence from Kabali’s pre-release formalities, there were numerous reports about the Super Star’s health, and many media houses went on to report that Rajini is undergoing treatment at a hospital in the US.
Now, nearly a month later, Rajinikanth is expected to set his foot in India on July 20, just a couple of days prior to the release of Kabali. This is just the kind of boost required for Kabali and Rajini fans.
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine