Finally, the much-talked-about action-packed schedule of Young Rebel Star Prabhas’ high-budget action adventurous thriller, Saaho, has begun in Dubai today. The unit will camp in the desert land for 45 days to can some spectacular action episodes.
Nearly 40 crores will be spent on this crucial action sequence, making it the most expensive action sequences on the Indian silver screen. Hollywood stunt coordinator Kenny Bates will oversee the action part and Prabhas will perform some breathtaking stunts at Dubai’s iconic Burj Khalifa and the Ras-Al-Khaimah, World Trade Center and the Etihad Tower in Abu Dhabi.
Bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor is the leading lady in this ambitious thriller, which is being directed by young filmmaker Sujeeth. UV Creations banner is bankrolling Saaho with a whopping budget of over 200 crores. Saaho will be released in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi in early 2019.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rambha’s tribute song from Maha Samudran to be out tomorrow
- Love Story and Virata Parvam to follow Tuck Jagadish?
- Nani’s Meet Cute filming going on in jet speed
- Maa elections- Will Prakash Raj hit back at his detractors?
- Chiru asks team Acharya to release the hit number
- Exciting buzz: Allu Arjun to don Vijay Sethupathi’s role?