Earlier today, a massive fire broke out in star heroine, Deepika Padukone’s high rise apartment in Mumbai. The fire broke out in the 32nd floor of the B wing of the building named Beau Monde Towers which is located in the Prabha Devi area of Mumbai.
The fire fighters are working on the scene and the sad news is that two of them have lost their life. Close to 100 people were evacuated immediately as soon as the fire broke out.
Deepika, who was out at that time tweeted that she is safe. Deepika has not signed any film off late as the news reveals that she is all set to tie the knot soon.
I am safe.Thank You everyone.Let us pray for our firefighters who are at site risking their lives…🙏🏽
— Deepika Padukone (@deepikapadukone) June 13, 2018
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health
- Bollywood actress’ wish: To debut in Tollywood opposite Prabhas
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next
- Madras High Court comes to Trisha’s rescue
- Kiara Advani treats herself to an authentic Hyderabadi experience