Earlier today, a massive fire broke out in star heroine, Deepika Padukone’s high rise apartment in Mumbai. The fire broke out in the 32nd floor of the B wing of the building named Beau Monde Towers which is located in the Prabha Devi area of Mumbai.
The fire fighters are working on the scene and the sad news is that two of them have lost their life. Close to 100 people were evacuated immediately as soon as the fire broke out.
Deepika, who was out at that time tweeted that she is safe. Deepika has not signed any film off late as the news reveals that she is all set to tie the knot soon.
I am safe.Thank You everyone.Let us pray for our firefighters who are at site risking their lives…🙏🏽
— Deepika Padukone (@deepikapadukone) June 13, 2018
- Sai Pallavi quite excited about her next
- Tamannaah hates to be called as Milky Beauty
- Award winning Art Director all set for directorial debut
- Kajal finally opens up about Chota K Naidu kissing controversy
- Rashmika turns college professor for her next