Veteran auteur Mani Ratnam is all set to kick-start his next big film that features an ensemble cast. Today, the first designs introducing the film’s core crew were released and they have been making a huge splash on social media.
This as-yet-untitled movie leading Tamil stars Simbu, Vijay Sethupathi, Arvind Swami, Malayalam star Fahadh Faasil, Jyothika and Aishwarya Rajesh in prominent roles. AR Rahman will score the film’s music, while Santhosh Sivan will crank the camera. Sreekar Prasad will don the editor’s hat once again.
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Fans threaten to boycott star hero’s film
- Nag ropes in talented composer for Manmadhudu sequel
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?