Veteran auteur Mani Ratnam is all set to kick-start his next big film that features an ensemble cast. Today, the first designs introducing the film’s core crew were released and they have been making a huge splash on social media.
This as-yet-untitled movie leading Tamil stars Simbu, Vijay Sethupathi, Arvind Swami, Malayalam star Fahadh Faasil, Jyothika and Aishwarya Rajesh in prominent roles. AR Rahman will score the film’s music, while Santhosh Sivan will crank the camera. Sreekar Prasad will don the editor’s hat once again.
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas