Veteran auteur Mani Ratnam is all set to kick-start his next big film that features an ensemble cast. Today, the first designs introducing the film’s core crew were released and they have been making a huge splash on social media.
This as-yet-untitled movie leading Tamil stars Simbu, Vijay Sethupathi, Arvind Swami, Malayalam star Fahadh Faasil, Jyothika and Aishwarya Rajesh in prominent roles. AR Rahman will score the film’s music, while Santhosh Sivan will crank the camera. Sreekar Prasad will don the editor’s hat once again.
- Kiara Advani treats herself to an authentic Hyderabadi experience
- Blessed to have Chiru uncle’s features: Sai Dharam Tej
- NTR to grace Dhee 10 grand finale
- Decent 1st weekend for Sammohanam, Sets eyes on half-a-million club
- Much-awaited Thalapathy62’s first look out soon