Veteran auteur Mani Ratnam is all set to kick-start his next big film that features an ensemble cast. Today, the first designs introducing the film’s core crew were released and they have been making a huge splash on social media.
This as-yet-untitled movie leading Tamil stars Simbu, Vijay Sethupathi, Arvind Swami, Malayalam star Fahadh Faasil, Jyothika and Aishwarya Rajesh in prominent roles. AR Rahman will score the film’s music, while Santhosh Sivan will crank the camera. Sreekar Prasad will don the editor’s hat once again.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pooja Hegde’s never before seen role in Chiranjeevi’s Acharya
- Star actress to play Prabhas’ leading lady in Salaar
- Will Pawan Kalyan end the suspense on Tirupati by-election?
- Noted Malayalam actor Tovino Thomas’ next announced
- Star director keeps Mahesh’s film aside; Gets busy with a web-series
- Tuck Jagadish’s promotions to kick-start soon