Veteran auteur Mani Ratnam is all set to kick-start his next big film that features an ensemble cast. Today, the first designs introducing the film’s core crew were released and they have been making a huge splash on social media.
This as-yet-untitled movie leading Tamil stars Simbu, Vijay Sethupathi, Arvind Swami, Malayalam star Fahadh Faasil, Jyothika and Aishwarya Rajesh in prominent roles. AR Rahman will score the film’s music, while Santhosh Sivan will crank the camera. Sreekar Prasad will don the editor’s hat once again.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT platforms tempting makers of Paagal?
- Kriti Sanon’s Tollywood comeback with this crazy project?
- Srikanth and Poorna’s special atrraction in Akhanda
- Bigg Boss winner’s key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush?
- Cinema Bandi tops Netflix trends list
- Makers of Ravi Teja’s Khiladi clarify about ‘OTT’ rumors