Post the success of Mahanubhavudu, Maruthi is currently filming for his next film starring Naga Chaitanya. The latest we hear is that the makers have decided to release the first look of the film on the 1st of July.
Anu Emanuel is cast as the female lead in this film which has Ramya Krishna in a crucial role. Tentatively titled Sailaja Reddy Alludu, this film is a romantic comedy which is being produced by Sithara Entertainments.
There is a lot of buzz for this film and it will be very interesting to see how Maruthi presents Chay in a new avatar.
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections