Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently busy with his highly-anticipated gangster drama in Puri Jagannadh’s direction. The film’s shooting has been progressing in Portugal since May 13 and the schedule will be wrapped up in the third week of June.
As per the latest update from the film’s team, the much-awaited first look will be released via Facebook live on June 9th on the eve of Balayya’s birthday. Balayya and Puri Jagannadh will be interacting with fans while unveiling the first look poster.
Shriya is the heroine in the movie and newbie Muskaan will be seen in a special role. Bhavya Creations’ Anand Prasad is producing this high budget entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Now, Mahesh Babu to star in a pan-India film?
- Harish Shankar explains why he chose Valmiki title
- Bollywood actress opens up about her casting couch experiences
- Pooja Hegde, a big surprise in Valmiki?
- Varun Tej praises Harish Shankar’s intense approach
- Puri Jagannadh, Charmme buy swanky luxury cars