Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently busy with his highly-anticipated gangster drama in Puri Jagannadh’s direction. The film’s shooting has been progressing in Portugal since May 13 and the schedule will be wrapped up in the third week of June.
As per the latest update from the film’s team, the much-awaited first look will be released via Facebook live on June 9th on the eve of Balayya’s birthday. Balayya and Puri Jagannadh will be interacting with fans while unveiling the first look poster.
Shriya is the heroine in the movie and newbie Muskaan will be seen in a special role. Bhavya Creations’ Anand Prasad is producing this high budget entertainer.
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad
- Young comedian receiving good applause for his role in AAA
- Sunny Leone roped in for Tamil Temper
- Rebel star sends best wishes to Taxiwaala
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun