On the occasion of Nikhil’s birthday today, the makers of the actor’s ongoing thriller, Mudra, unveiled the film’s first look poster. The first look showcases Nikhil’s role of an investigative journalist named Arjun Lenin Suravaram.
Mudra’s first look makes a striking impact with its intriguing premise, revealed through the caption – Pen Is Mightier Than Gun. Mudra is an official remake of the hit Tamil thriller, Kanithan, and TN Santosh, the director of the original, is helming the Telugu version as well.
Lavanya Tripathi romances Nikhil in Mudra. Rajkumar Akella and Kaviya Venugopal are jointly producing the movie, while Tagore Madhu is presenting it. Tamil composer Sam CS is scoring the music.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry