It is a known fact that the shooting of NTR’s film in Sukumar’s direction is going on in London currently. According to the latest update, the makers are planning to release the first look of the film on the 17th of September as a Vinayaka Chaturthi gift.
NTR is currently on a break in London and will resume the shoot soon. Veteran actor Rajendra Prasad plays NTR’s dad in the film which is tentatively titled Nannaku Prematho. Senior film maker BVSN Prasad is the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular character artiste reveals Mahesh & Prabhas’ off-screen persona
- Liger’s first look sets a new South Indian record
- Latest – F3 to be delayed further?
- Rashmika Mandanna says Dear Comrade deserves positive reception
- Mahesh Babu lauds Nani, Satyadev’s Daare Leda
- Here’s when Pawan Kalyan will resume Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake