Ever since the film’s fun-filled teaser was unveiled a couple of months ago, there has been a good buzz around the upcoming youthful entertainer, First Rank Raju. The recently released theatrical trailer has further increased the buzz. The film is gearing up for release on June 21.
As per the latest updates, First Rank Raju has completed its censor formalities today and received a UA certificate from the CBFC. The UA rating was a result of a shot in which the hero spills out blood from his mouth in a protest scene. Also, another shot in which a young boy commits suicide has prompted the censor panel to give the UA rating. However, the censor board members have praised the film for highlighting a burning social issue that’s plaguing our educational system.
First Rank Raju is an official remake of the 2015 Kannada hit of the same title. Chetan Maddineni plays Raju, the nerdy and studious protagonist who lands in a conflict. The film is directed by Naresh Kumar and produced by Manjunath under Dolphin Entertainment banner. Kashish Vohra, Prakash Raj, Naresh, Brahmanandam and Vennela Kishore play crucial roles in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team RRR’s noble gesture for cops, healthcare workers in Corona times
- Nani’s bonding with his son wins hearts
- Coronavirus: Kanika Kapoor tests positive for the 4th time; Not responding to treatment
- Rang De motion poster: DSP’s mellifluous music oozes romance
- Nithiin postpones his wedding ceremony
- Vishwak Sen contributes to the CCC fund