Ever since the official announcement was made last year, numero uno director Rajamouli has been tight-lipped about his ambitious multi-starrer, RRR. He has not revealed any information regarding this much-awaited project till date.
But, for the first time, Rajamouli opened up about RRR, and that too at the prestigious Harvard University, USA. On Saturday and Sunday, Rajamouli took part in the annual Harvard India Conference based on the theme ‘India at an Inflection Point’.
During the conference, Rajamouli revealed that RRR is a pan-Indian film and that the film is being made on a large scale on par with Baahubali. RRR features NTR and Ram Charan as the main leads. The film’s leading ladies are yet to be finalized.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ajith’s NKP going places
- The Lion King sets a new record in Nizam
- Kurnool being re-created for Mahesh Babu
- iSmart Shankar’s fantastic feat; Check out 4-day AP & TS collections
- Netflix acquires Manmadhudu 2 for a whopping price
- Nagarjuna impresses in his first outing of Bigg Boss 3