Ever since the official announcement was made last year, numero uno director Rajamouli has been tight-lipped about his ambitious multi-starrer, RRR. He has not revealed any information regarding this much-awaited project till date.
But, for the first time, Rajamouli opened up about RRR, and that too at the prestigious Harvard University, USA. On Saturday and Sunday, Rajamouli took part in the annual Harvard India Conference based on the theme ‘India at an Inflection Point’.
During the conference, Rajamouli revealed that RRR is a pan-Indian film and that the film is being made on a large scale on par with Baahubali. RRR features NTR and Ram Charan as the main leads. The film’s leading ladies are yet to be finalized.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team Karthikeya kick off Delhi promotions
- These two heroes were the first choice for Sita Ramam?
- Salaar actor congratulates Karthikeya 2 team
- ZEE5’s Hello World clocks 5 crores streaming minutes
- Leading channel grabs Saakini Daakini’s satellite rights
- Massive: Nikhil’s Karthikeya 2 crosses $500K mark at the US box office