Ever since the official announcement was made last year, numero uno director Rajamouli has been tight-lipped about his ambitious multi-starrer, RRR. He has not revealed any information regarding this much-awaited project till date.
But, for the first time, Rajamouli opened up about RRR, and that too at the prestigious Harvard University, USA. On Saturday and Sunday, Rajamouli took part in the annual Harvard India Conference based on the theme ‘India at an Inflection Point’.
During the conference, Rajamouli revealed that RRR is a pan-Indian film and that the film is being made on a large scale on par with Baahubali. RRR features NTR and Ram Charan as the main leads. The film’s leading ladies are yet to be finalized.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pushpa- Allu Arjun gearing up for an action-filled night shoot
- Prabhas to wrap up Radhe Shyam, finally
- National award-winning actor seriously injured in a road accident
- Trailer of ‘In The Name of God’ catches the attention of many
- Netflix making a sensational offer to Samantha?
- Young Malayalam actress opens up on signing PSPK28