Talented actress Sai Pallavi shot to fame with the graceful lecturer Malar’s role in the 2015 Malayalam blockbuster, Premam. Since then, she has been stealing the hearts of her fans with her poignant performances and girl-next-door acts in movies like Kali, Fidaa, MCA and Kanam.
But Sai Pallavi is going to give a temporary break to her dignified on-screen avatar with her soon-to-release film, Maari 2. In Maari 2, Sai Pallavi will be seen in the role of an auto driver named Araathu Aanandhi. Going by Sai Pallavi’s character posters that have been released so far, it is evident that she is going to unleash the ultra mass side of her persona in Maari 2.
Maari 2 stars Dhanush and Tovino Thomas as hero and villain respectively. This Balaji Mohan directorial is slated to hit screens in the last week of December.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international