Vijayendra Prasad is one name which is being heard where ever you go these days. This ace Tollywood writer has penned stories for two of the biggest blockbusters in Indian movie history, Baahubali and Bajrangi Bhaijaan.
Both the films are doing exceptional business and this rare achievement has led popular international magazine Forbes to feature Vijayendra Prasad in their special article.
The 72 year old is being highly appreciated for both his varied scripts and how he has managed to strike a balance between one another.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry