Vijayendra Prasad is one name which is being heard where ever you go these days. This ace Tollywood writer has penned stories for two of the biggest blockbusters in Indian movie history, Baahubali and Bajrangi Bhaijaan.
Both the films are doing exceptional business and this rare achievement has led popular international magazine Forbes to feature Vijayendra Prasad in their special article.
The 72 year old is being highly appreciated for both his varied scripts and how he has managed to strike a balance between one another.
- Priyamani’s Tollywood comeback after marriage
- Raashi Khanna in this remake?
- GST anti-evasion team sends notices to multiplexes, cinema halls
- Kajal, Sharwa shoot with 250 dancers in Spain
- Actor Suman keen to turn director