Sneha, the once popular heroine down south tied the knot with actor Prasanna and bid adieu to acting in lead roles. She was seen in a special role in Trivikram’s S/O Satyamurthy last year and Prakash Raj’s Ulavacharu Biryani a year earlier.
Now, Sneha is all set for a full-length career in films, after turning mother for the second time last year. Sneha is making her comeback alongside Malayali superstar Mammootty in a Malayalam film.
The actress stated in an interview that she is here to stay this time and that she will continue to act in roles of substance.
- Review : Sharabha- Overdose of melodrama
- Petta’s audio gets a launch date
- Maharshi’s makers spend a bomb on village set
- Dull weekend gives advantage to Taxiwaala
- Exciting update on RRR’s fight sequence