It’s well known by now that hero Balakrishna will be seen in dual avatars in his ongoing film under Boyapati Srinu’s direction. He will be playing an old, village head’s role and a angry young man’s role in this as-yet-untitled action entertainer.
As per the latest reports, former heroine Meena has been roped in for a key role in the movie. Apparently, Meena has been paired with senior Balayya in the movie. The film’s shoot will resume from September second week and a song featuring Balayya and Meena will be shot in the upcoming schedule.
A newcomer will be introduced opposite young Balakrishna’s character in the movie. Miryala Ravinder Reddy is bankrolling this high budget entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Twist in the end; Dethadi Harika not eliminated
- Young South actor to land a key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush
- This upcoming anthology film to get an OTT release?
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project
- Niharika hits the gym with her brother’s heroine
- Noted producers venture into hotel business