Around a week ago, at Wild Dog’s press meet, Nagarjuna had announced that the much awaited spinoff to his Bangarraju character in Soggade Chinni Nayana will be going on floors from July this year. Nag also revealed that Bangarraju will be hitting screens during the Sankranti festive season in Jan next year.
Now, if the ongoing buzz is anything to go by, fromer heroine Bhumika will be playing a negative role in Bangarraju. Apparently, Bhumika’s role will be on the lines of Neelambari character in Rajnikanth, Ramya Krishna’s Narasimha. An official announcement regarding Bhumika’s inclusion in the cast is awaited. The film will be directed by Kalyan Krishna.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV’s next film to get a massive release
- I love Pawan Kalyan, that’s why I criticized him: Prakash Raj
- Star Bollywood heroine in NTR-Koratala Siva film?
- Gunasekhar to resume Shaakuntalam’s shoot after false COVID diagnosis
- Vijay’s young look goes viral from his upcoming film
- Dil Raju pressurises Allu Arjun to take a final call?