Around a week ago, at Wild Dog’s press meet, Nagarjuna had announced that the much awaited spinoff to his Bangarraju character in Soggade Chinni Nayana will be going on floors from July this year. Nag also revealed that Bangarraju will be hitting screens during the Sankranti festive season in Jan next year.
Now, if the ongoing buzz is anything to go by, fromer heroine Bhumika will be playing a negative role in Bangarraju. Apparently, Bhumika’s role will be on the lines of Neelambari character in Rajnikanth, Ramya Krishna’s Narasimha. An official announcement regarding Bhumika’s inclusion in the cast is awaited. The film will be directed by Kalyan Krishna.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi heads to Dubai
- Jagapathi Babu’s Bollywood debut with a jungle adventure
- Mahesh Babu’s lean and fit look in a latest still from Barcelona wows fans
- Allu Arjun appreciates Gaami’s announcement teaser
- Comedians Jabardast Avinash and Viva Harsha tie the knot on the same day
- Ravi Teja’s Dhamaka wraps up first schedule