Until a decade ago, Simran was a star heroine in Tollywood and Kollywood who had acted alongside all the top heroes in both the film industries. Her upcoming film is Rajinikanth’s Petta. In Telugu, Simran was last seen in John Apparao 40 and Okka Magadu.
In a recent interaction with her Telugu fans on Twitter, Simran said that she is keen on making a comeback to Tollywood provided the scripts are interesting. She evinced interest in portraying powerful roles. She also said that she enjoyed working with Venkatesh, Kamal and Rajini.
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama gets a tentative release date
- Superstar praises badminton champion’s stunning feat
- Majnu actress to make her debut in Tamil
- Ajith fulfills Sridevi’s wish not once but twice
- I learnt how to love people from ANR: Mohanlal