Until a decade ago, Simran was a star heroine in Tollywood and Kollywood who had acted alongside all the top heroes in both the film industries. Her upcoming film is Rajinikanth’s Petta. In Telugu, Simran was last seen in John Apparao 40 and Okka Magadu.
In a recent interaction with her Telugu fans on Twitter, Simran said that she is keen on making a comeback to Tollywood provided the scripts are interesting. She evinced interest in portraying powerful roles. She also said that she enjoyed working with Venkatesh, Kamal and Rajini.
Articles that might interest you:
- Upasana heads to world’s most prestigious B-school!
- After Olympic medalist, Varun Tej to train under Indian boxing champ
- Experienced a new sense of euphoria: Mahesh on SLN’s success
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s WW 1st week share: A massive non-Baahubali feat
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s record 8-day worldwide share
- Rana, Sai Pallavi shooting in the God’s Own Country