Until a decade ago, Simran was a star heroine in Tollywood and Kollywood who had acted alongside all the top heroes in both the film industries. Her upcoming film is Rajinikanth’s Petta. In Telugu, Simran was last seen in John Apparao 40 and Okka Magadu.
In a recent interaction with her Telugu fans on Twitter, Simran said that she is keen on making a comeback to Tollywood provided the scripts are interesting. She evinced interest in portraying powerful roles. She also said that she enjoyed working with Venkatesh, Kamal and Rajini.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maharshi’s WW 10-day collections: To enter 90 Cr club today
- Mahesh thanks Vamshi for giving him his finest and proudest film
- Akhil4 to kick-start without a heroine?
- Saaho will beat Baahubali 2 in this aspect
- Team ABCD’s promotional tour across Hyderabad
- Maharshi achieves a rare feat in this multiplex