Nandamuri Balakrishna’s new film under the direction of Boyapati Sreenu had wrapped up its first schedule before the lockdown itself. As per the recent reports, the film’s shooting is expected to resume by the last week of this month.
Now, the fresh buzz is that though Balayya is ready to kick-start shooting, the other star cast is fearing to join the sets due to COVID 19 pandemic. Things are being settled as of now by the makers who are organizing the schedules as of now.
Being produced by Miyala Ravinder Reddy, this as-yet-untitled film has Meena as one of the female leads. Thaman is the music composer for this action drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mohan Babu’s Son Of India launched- Deets inside
- Beats of Radhe Shyam – Stylish and classy
- Mahesh Babu posts amazing birthday wishes to Prabhas
- Bigg Boss 4 – Amma Rajasekhar targeting this contestant time and again
- DDLJ to re-release in 18 countries
- Shankar’s ultimatum to Indian 2’s makers?