Nandamuri Balakrishna’s new film under the direction of Boyapati Sreenu had wrapped up its first schedule before the lockdown itself. As per the recent reports, the film’s shooting is expected to resume by the last week of this month.
Now, the fresh buzz is that though Balayya is ready to kick-start shooting, the other star cast is fearing to join the sets due to COVID 19 pandemic. Things are being settled as of now by the makers who are organizing the schedules as of now.
Being produced by Miyala Ravinder Reddy, this as-yet-untitled film has Meena as one of the female leads. Thaman is the music composer for this action drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- The first single update from Liger is here
- Venue locked for Nithiin’s special song release
- Poll : Which of these PAN India films will be the biggest hit?
- Makers reveal Venu Thottempudi’s look from Ramarao On Duty
- NBK107 to be shot in this beautiful country
- Chiranjeevi helps editor Gautham Raju’s family – Deets inside