Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Sreenu’s new project went on floors a few weeks ago and already wrapped up its first schedule at RFC. Meanwhile, the latest news is that the film’s second schedule will kick-start from the second week of April.
As the film is the third collaboration of Balayya and Boyapati after Simha and Legend, the fans are expecting nothing less than a blockbuster from the duo this time too. Anjali is the female lead in this untitled film.
Miryala Ravinder Reddy is bankrolling the project under Dwaraka Creations banner. Thaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suriya’s Aakaasam Nee Haddhu Raa’s OTT release postponed
- Balakrishna reveals interesting details about Narthanasala
- Extra care on Nani’s Tuck Jagadish’s sets
- Chiranjeevi’s wishes for ailing Rajasekhar win hearts
- Dil Raju delaying Vakeel Saab’s release date only for this reason
- Taiwanese minister is a fan of Baahubali