Hero Ravi Teja recently kick-started shooting for his film with director Kalyan Krishna. It’s well-known that the Mass Maharaja will next team up with Sreenu Vaitla for a wholesome family entertainer. Popular production house Mythri Movie Makers will bankroll this project.
As per the latest updates, this film will be extensively shot in the USA. Ravi Teja will be seen as an NRI in this as-yet-untitled movie. The film will feature Sreenu Vaitla’s trademark comedy in ample quantities. The director is giving finishing touches to the script at the moment and the pre-production work will commence soon. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin’s destination wedding in this country?
- Ajith’s Valimai begins in Hyderabad
- Mani Ratnam’s historical epic Ponniyin Selvan kick-starts in Thailand
- Shivathmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Senior hero’s wish to act with NTR
- Mahesh Babu is a true Superstar: Rashmika