Hero Ravi Teja recently kick-started shooting for his film with director Kalyan Krishna. It’s well-known that the Mass Maharaja will next team up with Sreenu Vaitla for a wholesome family entertainer. Popular production house Mythri Movie Makers will bankroll this project.
As per the latest updates, this film will be extensively shot in the USA. Ravi Teja will be seen as an NRI in this as-yet-untitled movie. The film will feature Sreenu Vaitla’s trademark comedy in ample quantities. The director is giving finishing touches to the script at the moment and the pre-production work will commence soon. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release